Conditions of Use
5. You must:
(a) clearly state in your applications, research, articles, or websites containing
the datasets the source of the datasets and the date the datasets were
downloaded from this Website;
(b) clearly indicate that any analysis or transformation of data are made by you
and shall not be attributed to the iGA;
(d) include the same requirements stated in paragraphs a, b and c in any sub licences that you grant, require your sub-licensees to do the same; and
6. You must not use the data for purposes deemed inappropriate and/or misleading to the general public. Such instances include, but are not limited to:
(a) presenting the datasets in a misleading or incorrect manner, or misrepresenting the data; or
(b) using the data to promote or support any illegal activities.
8. The datasets are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. The iGA does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever and, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, hereby disclaims warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, to you or any third party in relation to the use of the datasets, including but not limited to any warranty as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the datasets.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the iGA shall not be liable to you or any third party for damage or loss of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of goodwill, loss of business resources, income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer or other property, arising directly or indirectly from your or any third party’s use of, or inability to use, the datasets or the relevant Websites.
10. The iGA reserves the right at any time, without notice or liability, to remove the datasets from the relevant Websites.
11. You agree to fully indemnify the iGA and to hold the iGA harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) against the iGA arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your use of the datasets;
(c) your violation of any rights of another; or
(d) any claim made by a third party in connection with the third party’s use of the
datasets or any derived analyses or applications which you have provided.
12. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with this Website or the datasets are the property of the iGA.
13. You have no authority to enforce any intellectual property rights belonging to the iGA in respect of the data sets except with the prior written approval of the iGA.
Copyright © 2015 INFORMATION & eGOVERNMENT AUTHORITY